Inhaler use record books create a central record of inhaler administered/self-administration whilst a child is in your care.
- Each form records supervised inhaler self-administration / administration of inhaler to an individual child
- Space to record up to three times taken/given per inhaler per form
- Two-part NCR (no carbon required)
- Tear-off form to return home, leave-in copy for central record
- Durable, recyclable polypropylene cover with a wipe clean hygiene coating
- Internal wrapcover doubles as writing shield to prevent transfer to subsequent forms
- Date field on spine shows lifespan of each record book at a glance.