Administration of medication record books create a central record of medicine administered to children during the school day.
- Each form records medication administered to an individual child
- Space to record up to three doses/times given per form
- Two-part NCR (no carbon required)
- Tear-off form to return home with medication, leave-in copy for central record
- Durable, recyclable polypropylene cover with a wipe clean hygiene coating
- Internal wrapcover doubles as writing shield to prevent transfer to subsequent forms
- Date field on spine shows lifespan of each record book at a glance.